Tuesday 13 May 2014

Supreme x Vans SS14 Collaboration


So today Supreme announces that they will be doing another collaboration with the footwear brand Vans, this doesn't come as a surprise to many as the brands have had a close relationship for some years now. They will be released on Thursday, as with all Supreme drops, and feature two classic styles of Vans shoe; the Era (pictured above) and the Chukka boot (pictured below). Both styles will come in 3 different colour-ways (Blue, Red and Black) with a unique pattern stitched onto the shoe. I expect the shoes to be of superb quality, of which we are used to when these two streetwear giants combine and for the shoes to sell out pretty quickly. Based on previous collaborations, I think, the Eras will retail for a little under £100 and the Chukkas for a little over £100.

Personally I am not a huge fan of these, the Supreme x Vans collaborations are very love or hate for me, I feel if Supreme released the same stitched pattern, with black stitching on black shorts then it would be seriously nice, however these aren't amazing in my eyes. I am sure the quality will be fantastic, as always, and will be in great demand, but I am going to give them a miss.

Released at 11.00AM in store and online on Thursday 15th May.






No comments:

Post a Comment