Wednesday 21 May 2014

Pepsi Clothing - Live for Now





Recently street-wear has taken off everywhere, and in light of this Pepsi have jumped on the bandwagon and released their own clothing range, I say their own, all the products in the 'Live for Now' range are collaborations with very established brands, including the likes of Original Penguin and Del Toro.

The prices to all pieces are extortionate, paying up to £56 for a tshirt and £275 for some shoes seems pretty expensive to me, bearing in mind that the brand behind them primarily makes soft drinks. This said however the designs are actually seriously nice, they mainly feature an all over print of the same motif using Pepsi's trademark colours of Red and Blue. The skateboards they have released with Shut have some really clean graphics, I'm a huge fan to say the least! My favourite items in the collection are the Original Penguin shorts, the graphics work really well and with a block colour tee would make a great fit. I am also a fan of the Goodlife Zosen Sweatshirt, in black (as above), as the imagery is really subtle and is so simple.

Overall the collection is pretty cool, however they have some odd looking pieces (the coaches jackets) that I certainly couldn't see myself wearing, but for the start of their 2014 World Cup Campaign it is a great release and I hope to see some more soon.

Head to Colette (check out for a great backing playlist!) and Bloomingdales to view the rest of the collection and to buy products.

No comments:

Post a Comment